How to Crochet Booties For Babies - Tutorial 44 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this crochet video tutorial, we continue to crochet beautiful booties for baby.
- How to Crochet Booties For Babies Video.
- How to Crochet Booties For Babies Step-by-Step.
- Crocheted baby Booties Instruction.
Easy, flexible and pretty, crochet baby booties make a pretty and useful gift for the parents of new and older babies. Crochet Booties was made of 51% Acrylic, 49% Wool, 100 grams (3.53 ounces)/ 262 yards (240 meters), 10 ply. Crochet Hook 3 mm, 3,5 mm, 4 mm (US 6).
1. The trim for the upper part is made.
2. How to do reverse single crochet trim around the sole.
3. If you wish you can also make a fastener which will help to hold a shoe on a foot and be a nice decoration.
In this second part of tutorial 44, I will finish these beautiful crochet baby booties. Let's complete round 6 together and begin the next one. Work a 2-dc cluster into the last chain space of 1,then chain 1 and again a 2-dc cluster into the same chain space. We continue crocheting:
- Complete this round by making a slip stitch into the second chain stitch;
- Round 6 is ready!
- Let's stop for a while and see the result of our work;
- This is a nose of our bootie and this central part which is in between the 2 stitch markers will be the same in following rows;
- We will decrease stitches on sides: it's before the first marker and after the second one...
More in these topics: