Crochet Booties For Babies Tutorial 44 Part 1 of 2studio sheru
In this tutorial, I will be making this cute crochet baby booties. Those adorable baby booties tutorial can be whip up really fast and use little yarn.
- Crochet Booties for Babies Video.
- Crochet Booties for Babies Pictures.
- Crochet Baby Booties Pattern.
Make these baby slippers and shoes for your little ones to keep their toes warm and cozy. In the second part of tutorial 44, I will continue making these beautiful baby booties. Crochet Booties was made of 51% Acrylic, 49% Wool, 100 grams (3.53 ounces)/ 262 yards (240 meters), 10 ply. Crochet Hook 3 mm, 3,5 mm, 4 mm (US 6).
- 1. How to crochet a sole for baby booties.
- 2. Begin the upper part of the baby booty. We make 3 marks for the toe.
- 3. The toe is ready. Do the marks for the trim of the upper part.
The work we can divide on two part: first I will crochet a sole starting the foundation chain and then working in rounds. After that, I will continue with the upper part of a booty. Begin the work:
- Start by making a chain of 9 it is our foundation chain;
- Now chain 1 to bring up the yarn and begin the first round;
- Skip 1 chain stitches away from the hook and sc 2 into the next second chain stitch 12;
- Continue sc into each of next 7 chain stitches of our foundation chain 1-7;
- Now into the last chain stitch of our foundation chain work 5 sc stitches 1 2 3 ;
- Here I will urn the work upside down and continue working into the same chain stitch sc4 and 5;
- Then continue this first round working through the same chain stitches of the foundation chain going back;
- Sc into each of next 7 chain stitches;
- Into the last chain stitch sc 2 and complete the first round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
- The first round is made…
More in these topics: