How to Make Crocheted Baby Shoes - Tutorial 288studio sheru
Stylish and comfortable crocheted baby shoes you will learn to make with our video.
- Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Crochet Shoes for Baby.
- Unique Crochet Baby Shoes with Beads.
Nice cute crochted baby shoes can be perfect as for a girl as a boy. The work we divided on some parts: a sole and an upper part.
- To start the baby shoe from the sole then we crochet the upper part.
- The sole is made in rounds and consists of different tall stitches.
- The upper part is crocheted with single crochet and double crochet stitches.
- To complete the work, make reverse single crochet trim around the sole and the upper part.
- The yarn: 49% wool, 51% acrylic, 240 m in 100 g. Crochet Hook 3 mm or 3.5 mm or 4 mm.
- 1. Begin the work from the sole.
- 2. Crochet the sole in rounds with different tall stitches.
- 3.The transition from crochet the sole to the upper part of shoes.
- 4. The upper part of the shoe for baby is made of single crochet and double crochet stitches.
- 5. How to make crocheted trim for the shoe.
- 6. Cute crocheted shoes for baby.
In this part you can learn how to crochet with beads. In the video bellow, we show you how to create cute summer shoes for your baby.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: